Hi friends! It’s Katie from Made to be a Momma here again to share with you another delicious and simple kid friendly idea. These patriotic graham crackers are so easy to make but your kids will love decorating their flag and later eating the candy. While expecting baby #3 and taking care of two kids at home I don’t have the time or let alone the energy to spend hours on treats throughout the day. My little guys just loved being able to place their two favorite fruits on top of coolwhip and enjoy a delicious snack.
Cool Whip or Whipped Topping
Spread Cool Whip on top of graham cracker and place berries in a flag shape. These graham crackers would be perfect for July and the holiday season that is only one month away.
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies - November 14, 2015
- Savory Biscuits - October 10, 2015
- Cocoa Pumpkin Marshmallow Treats - September 12, 2015
- Mini Lemon Donuts with Strawberry Glaze - August 7, 2015
- Raspberry Jello Delight - July 24, 2015
- Patriotic Graham Cracker - June 5, 2015
- Jello Popcorn - May 1, 2015
- Crocodile Snack Tray - April 3, 2015
- Orange Jello Wedges - March 6, 2015
- “Cutie” Valentine Gift - February 6, 2015