Hi Sugar Bee Readers! It’s Katie from Made to be a Momma! I have actually switched it up a little bit here at Mandy’s site and I am now a food contributor. Simple and delicious food is what I love to make for my family and I am excited to share some yummy recipes with you all. Today I’m sharing a delicious raspberry jello delight that is perfect for individual servings or can be in one big bowl for a family gathering or picnic.
I love the flavor of raspberry but you could also swap out strawberries and strawberry jello for this dessert if you would like.
I added some vanilla ice cream to my individual serving dishes and pour the mix on top but that is totally optional it’s just as delicious without the ice cream. We just like ice cream in this household 🙂
3/4 boiling water
1 pkg (3 oz) Raspberry Jell-O
2 cups frozen raspberries
1 cup thawed Cool Whip or Whipped Topping
Vanilla ice cream, optional
Add boiling water to gelatin mix in a large bowl and stir until gelatin has dissolved. Add berries and stir until gelatin starts to thicken slightly. Stir 1/2 cup gelatin mixture into Cool Whip with a whisk until well blended. Scoop desired amount of vanilla ice cream in individual serving dishes or large bowl. ( THIS STEP IS OPTIONAL) Spoon gelatin/Cool Whip mixture into serving dishes. Cover with remaining raspberry gelatin mixture. Pop in Freeze for 10-15 minutes so everything gets thick but not completely frozen. ENJOY!
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies - November 14, 2015
- Savory Biscuits - October 10, 2015
- Cocoa Pumpkin Marshmallow Treats - September 12, 2015
- Mini Lemon Donuts with Strawberry Glaze - August 7, 2015
- Raspberry Jello Delight - July 24, 2015
- Patriotic Graham Cracker - June 5, 2015
- Jello Popcorn - May 1, 2015
- Crocodile Snack Tray - April 3, 2015
- Orange Jello Wedges - March 6, 2015
- “Cutie” Valentine Gift - February 6, 2015