Hi Friends! It’s Katie from Made to be a Momma here again to share with you a super fun and easy Valentine idea! Valentine’s day is only a little bit away but you can make these non candy valentines in a jiffy! My little boys just love little cuties, so I thought they would make a fun gift for your kids to hand out at school. The best part about these valentines are that they are simple enough that your little kids can help put them together.
All you need to make these cutie valentines are:
Clear Treat Bags
Ribbon or Bakers Twine
Cutie Printable (found below)
Click on image to open it in a new tab. Right click and “save as” to your computer then you can open it in any Word or photo editing program and size it to the size you want and print it.
After I printed the gift tag. I punched two small holes in it and attached it to my clear treat bag.
So cute right?! It’s so great to see our children put together their own gifts. It makes them even more excited to pass them out to their buddies. I hope your Valentines Day is filled with lots of hugs, kisses and mushy-ness 🙂
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies - November 14, 2015
- Savory Biscuits - October 10, 2015
- Cocoa Pumpkin Marshmallow Treats - September 12, 2015
- Mini Lemon Donuts with Strawberry Glaze - August 7, 2015
- Raspberry Jello Delight - July 24, 2015
- Patriotic Graham Cracker - June 5, 2015
- Jello Popcorn - May 1, 2015
- Crocodile Snack Tray - April 3, 2015
- Orange Jello Wedges - March 6, 2015
- “Cutie” Valentine Gift - February 6, 2015