Hi Friends! It’s Katie from Made to be a Momma here sharing a delicious and simple pumpkin spice cookie recipe.
The base to this recipe is actually the classic chocolate chip cookie recipe you can find on the back of the Nestle chocolate chip bag 🙂 It’s one of our favorite recipes to use and we frequently just swap out the kind of chips we use and add a few spices. This time I found some delicious pumpkin spice chips and thought they would be a fun addition. Boy were they yummy! I think next time I will add half chocolate chips and half pumpkin spice chips.
COMBINE flour, baking soda, salt and spices in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Slowly beat in flour mixture. Stir in pumpkin spice chips.
BAKE at 375 degrees for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes.
These cookies turned out buttery soft and crispy all at the same time. Exactly how a good cookie should taste right?!
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies - November 14, 2015
- Savory Biscuits - October 10, 2015
- Cocoa Pumpkin Marshmallow Treats - September 12, 2015
- Mini Lemon Donuts with Strawberry Glaze - August 7, 2015
- Raspberry Jello Delight - July 24, 2015
- Patriotic Graham Cracker - June 5, 2015
- Jello Popcorn - May 1, 2015
- Crocodile Snack Tray - April 3, 2015
- Orange Jello Wedges - March 6, 2015
- “Cutie” Valentine Gift - February 6, 2015