Hey Sugar Bee Readers, I’m Kilee from ONE little MOMMA, back this month with some great tips for wearing an item that you should have in your closet if you don’t already yet! The chambray shirt. A chambray shirt is now considered a staple in the modern woman’s closet. In a world of colored and patterned denim, it only makes sense that the basic chambray shirt is everywhere. It has become a necessary top to help balance out all of the crazy pants, skirts, shorts and leggings. But, if you have yet to purchase one, or haven’t found many ways to wear one yet, you might be looking for ideas. I’ve put together round up of the many ways I have worn one with you in mind.
- How To Wear the Color of the Year- Fashion Contributor - January 10, 2014
- How to Wear a Chambray Shirt This Fall- Fashion Contributor - November 8, 2013
- DIY Graphic Tee: Give Your Tee Some LOVE- Fashion Contributor - October 11, 2013
- 5 Tips for What to Wear for Family Pictures- Fashion Contributor - September 13, 2013
- Cargo Vest Tutorial- Fashion Contributor - August 9, 2013
- Summer Trend: How to Wear Neon- Fashion Contributor - July 12, 2013
- Tips for Picking Your Summer Purse (and Staying Stylish all Summer!)- Fashion Contributor - June 14, 2013
- How to Wear a Denim Vest- Fashion Contributor - May 10, 2013
- Toddler Lace Detail Top Tutorial- 3 Ways! - April 12, 2013
- Basic Shoe Wardrobe for Spring and Summer 2013- Fashion Contributor - March 8, 2013
Kimbo West says
where did you get your shirt? everytime i find one i try it on…and it fits like a dude shirt. too baggy–even when i got down a size!
Kilee Nickels says
I have two- one from American Eagle which I like, but the other is from J Crew and I love it. The J Crew one is tailored, but not too short in the body and fits well.
Maria Eugenia says