Hi friends! It’s Katie from Made to be a Momma here again! Today I am sharing a super cute and EASY bookworm bookmark tutorial! This little guy is PERFECT for “back to school” which is coming way too quickly! The kids will have a blast putting together these bookmarks!
All you need is scrapbooking a paper, two googly eyes and some glue. I used a circle punch to punch out 6-7 circles. You could easily cut out the circles if you don’t have a punch. I alternated scrapbooking paper to give the caterpillar a bit more dimension.
I also grabbed two small googly eyes and I cut a small piece of paper and cut a few slights for a little bit of “fuzz” for the top of the caterpillars head.
Using your glue pen, glue your circles on top of each other.
I glued my circles in a “wave” to make the caterpillar look “slinky” 🙂
My son loves to look at books. He can’t read yet but he has always loved looking at books. I think these bookmarks are so fun for the kiddos! Imagine all the colors and shapes they could give the bookworms! Let them be creative!
For more back to school ideas check out these:
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies - November 14, 2015
- Savory Biscuits - October 10, 2015
- Cocoa Pumpkin Marshmallow Treats - September 12, 2015
- Mini Lemon Donuts with Strawberry Glaze - August 7, 2015
- Raspberry Jello Delight - July 24, 2015
- Patriotic Graham Cracker - June 5, 2015
- Jello Popcorn - May 1, 2015
- Crocodile Snack Tray - April 3, 2015
- Orange Jello Wedges - March 6, 2015
- “Cutie” Valentine Gift - February 6, 2015
Love this! It’s so simple, but oooh so cute! Perfect for a little reader.