Hey everyone! It’s Sarah from All Things with Purpose here to share a fun preschool activity that is perfect for Mother’s Day.
So, in other words, if you’re a dude
looking for an easy Mother’s Day gift idea for your wife, you’ve come to the right place!
This would also make a fun, every day chore chart. You could write simple task that are easy enough for your preschool age child to complete on their own. Have your child reach in the pocket and choose one task to complete! The printable is designed with no cutting needed. Just fold on the dotted lines and create a pocket for your coupons that can be hung on the fridge. Tape the sides or staple them in place.
You can also find me here…
- Red White and Blue Preschool Lacing Cards - June 27, 2015
- Mommy’s Helper Printable (Preschool Contributor) - April 25, 2015
- Fun Preschool Recipe Cards! (Preschool Contributor) - March 28, 2015
- Printable Chore Charts - February 28, 2015
- Valentine Play Dough Mats (Preschool Contributor) - January 31, 2015
- Preschool Contributor: Felt Name Tree - November 22, 2014
- Thanksgiving Printable: Handwriting Art (Preschool Contributor) - October 31, 2014
- Preschool Contributor: Printable Number Train - September 27, 2014
- Frozen Ice Painting (Preschooler Contributor) - August 30, 2014
- Preschool Contributor: Playing with Time - July 26, 2014