Hey there! It’s Sarah from All Things with Purpose, back with a fun preschool idea that goes with Mandy’s Red White and Blue series. This is a free, red white and blue themed printable that includes star shaped lacing cards and a banner that can be used for decorating!
I am all about preschool activities that are mess free and USABLE! I mean, if it’s not cute… I’m not keeping it. #sorrynotsorry
This activity is all of the above.
Print on heavy cardstock and use a hole punch to punch out the designated spots. I used a piece of tape on the end of some cute ribbon to make it easier on little hands. The star shapes are great for beginning sewing skills. Enforce the “in and out, up and down” concept and try to get them to pull the ribbon all the way through to keep it clean. The banner pieces are fun because you can actually use them! Let your little one “sew” them together and then hang proudly!
Download this FREE printable here:
Preschool Lacing Cards and Banner
You might also like these other Red White and Blue themed ideas!
Red White and Blue Ice Cream Cake
- Red White and Blue Preschool Lacing Cards - June 27, 2015
- Mommy’s Helper Printable (Preschool Contributor) - April 25, 2015
- Fun Preschool Recipe Cards! (Preschool Contributor) - March 28, 2015
- Printable Chore Charts - February 28, 2015
- Valentine Play Dough Mats (Preschool Contributor) - January 31, 2015
- Preschool Contributor: Felt Name Tree - November 22, 2014
- Thanksgiving Printable: Handwriting Art (Preschool Contributor) - October 31, 2014
- Preschool Contributor: Printable Number Train - September 27, 2014
- Frozen Ice Painting (Preschooler Contributor) - August 30, 2014
- Preschool Contributor: Playing with Time - July 26, 2014