- How To Wear the Color of the Year- Fashion Contributor - January 10, 2014
- How to Wear a Chambray Shirt This Fall- Fashion Contributor - November 8, 2013
- DIY Graphic Tee: Give Your Tee Some LOVE- Fashion Contributor - October 11, 2013
- 5 Tips for What to Wear for Family Pictures- Fashion Contributor - September 13, 2013
- Cargo Vest Tutorial- Fashion Contributor - August 9, 2013
- Summer Trend: How to Wear Neon- Fashion Contributor - July 12, 2013
- Tips for Picking Your Summer Purse (and Staying Stylish all Summer!)- Fashion Contributor - June 14, 2013
- How to Wear a Denim Vest- Fashion Contributor - May 10, 2013
- Toddler Lace Detail Top Tutorial- 3 Ways! - April 12, 2013
- Basic Shoe Wardrobe for Spring and Summer 2013- Fashion Contributor - March 8, 2013
Hey there, Sugar Bee Readers! Kilee here again from ONE little MOMMA. I’m so excited to be out of dreary January and finally into February. You know what that means-Valentine’s Day is coming! In honor of the holiday I thought I would share some of my favorite beauty products right now. I love trying a product when it has been recommended to me so I hope you’ll take it from me and try a new product or two for your beauty routine!
1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette– I got this palette for Christmas and have used it every day since. The colors are all wearable for every complexion and perfect for daytime and evening looks. I love that some of the eye shadows are matte and others are shimmer. If you are looking to upgrade your eye shadows, this is a great fail proof place to start.
2. Moroccan Argan Oil from Organix– This deep conditioner has worked wonders for my short, over processed hair. I use it 2-3 times a week and my hair is so much more moisturized now than a month ago. I love that it only takes 2-5 minutes in the shower and I can see results immediately.
3. Bahama Mama Bronzer– I have recently discovered the magic of highlighting and contouring. This bronzer is the best bronzer I have found to contour with. It has no shimmer or orangeness to it- it just looks like a shadow of your skin. I have tried other bronzers for the same purpose in an effort to save money and wished I had just started with the right one- that would have saved me money!
4. Elf Gel Eyeliner– I have had it on my mind to try gel eyeliner for a few months and I finally did. I really like it and recommend it highly. The advantage is that you get a crisp, dark line that goes on smoothly. It is easier to put on than liquid eyeliner, but you get a very similar look. Even this cheaper brand was surprisingly long lasting as well. I also recommend buying the angled eyeliner brush to apply it with.
5. Maybelline Color Whispers– This lip butter is a new product and impossible not to love! It goes on so smooth and feels like a lip balm while adding a light color. You can build the color depending on how much you use and comes in so many gorgeous shades. I have tried Bare to Be Bold and Coral Ambition and love them both.
I’d love to hear your favorite products or how these ones worked for you- feel free to stop by ONE little MOMMA anytime! Have a lovely Valentine’s Day!
Thanks for checking out this post from www.SugarBeeCrafts.com – – click on over to read it in its entirety – you’ll love it!