- Pumpkin Spice Cookies - November 14, 2015
- Savory Biscuits - October 10, 2015
- Cocoa Pumpkin Marshmallow Treats - September 12, 2015
- Mini Lemon Donuts with Strawberry Glaze - August 7, 2015
- Raspberry Jello Delight - July 24, 2015
- Patriotic Graham Cracker - June 5, 2015
- Jello Popcorn - May 1, 2015
- Crocodile Snack Tray - April 3, 2015
- Orange Jello Wedges - March 6, 2015
- “Cutie” Valentine Gift - February 6, 2015
Hi friends! It’s Katie from Made to be a Momma! I have such a fun project that is centered around your kids and makes a perfect Mother’s day gift! The petals of this flower bookmark are made with your child’s fingerprint which makes this both special and fun for the kiddos. Who doesn’t like a little finger painting?
Finger Paint / Acrylic Paint
I chose two shades of pink for my petals. If you child is a bit older then he/she will better understand having the petals in a straight line. My son is only 3 so I let him play around making his fingerprints and when he was all done I just cut out a section that happened to be in a straight line! 🙂
I did help him change colors and show him where he should put his finger print 🙂
For the cutting and folding part of this process you can follow this tutorial right HERE! Where she used teeth for her corner monsters I replaced with my flower petals. I then added two hand cut leaves for an extra touch! Cute right?!
If you like this project I would love to have you come on over to Made to be a Momma for crafts, diy projects, recipes and more!
Need more Mothers day inspiration? Check out these posts!
Thanks for checking out this post from www.SugarBeeCrafts.com – – click on over to read it in its entirety – you’ll love it!