Another Halloween Slime recipe for you today (because we can’t get enough!!) – it’s Glitter Eyeball Slime, and it’s awesome! This is my favorite one yet – so fun and Halloween perfect.
It’s really fun and comes together in no time! This post is in collaboration with Elmer’s – love their glitter glue for slime projects!
Glitter Eyeball Slime
–Elmer’s Glitter Glue
–Small Wiggle eyes
–Fun container (we grabbed this little cauldron at Michaels)
The Glitter Glue is the star of the show for this project!
Glitter Slime Video Tutorial
Glitter Slime Recipe
We used the slime recipe from the Elmer’s site for this one:
1/2 tbsp of baking soda
1¼ tbsp of contact lens solution
6 fl oz Elmer’s Glitter Glue
Glitter Slime Recipe Instructions
1. Pour out the entire contents of a 6 oz of Elmer’s Glitter Glue into a bowl.
2. Add ½ tbsp of baking soda and mix thoroughly.
3. Add 1¼ tbsp of contact lens solution.
4. Mix until mixture gets harder to mix and slime begins to form.
5. Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
6. If needed, add ¼ tbsp of contact lens solution to make the slime less sticky.
After making the basic glitter slime, we mixed in those google wiggle eyes – it really adds some extra fun!
See what I mean?! WAY fun with the googly eyes!!