Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked this cute sleep mask.
30-Minute Bunny Sleep Mask Sewing Tutorial via Hello Creative Family
Bev picked these cute pumpkins.
DIY Felted Wool Pumpkins via Thistlewood Farms
Mandy selected this spooky cake plate.
Frosted Glass Ghost Cake Plate Stand via Stow & Tell U
Tauni picked out this pretty printable.
Free Thanksgiving Printable via Carrie Elle
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Marilyn Lesniak says
It is always a pleasure to link up with you. Thank you for all you do to bring bloggers together. I invite you to join me at #OverTheMoon, #WonderfulWednesday and #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Have a great week!
Hi Mandy……Thanks for hosting this fun link party. Love the features this week.
KariAnne Wood says
Thanks so much for the shout out! So much fall inspiration. 🙂
Happy day friend!
Mandy, thanks so much for including my cake plate in the features this week!