Hi Friends! It’s Katie from Made to be a Momma here again sharing a super fun and simple Halloween Owl that your kids will just love!
My little guy loves crafting and baking with me so I am always trying to think of fun simple crafts he can do- he is only 3 1/2 so they need to be somewhat quick. Anytime we craft we try to make it a learning session as well. I asked him what shape are the candy corn, cupcake liner and so on. Have fun with your kids! Too often I hear parents say “I just don’t have the patience to craft or bake with my children” and that makes me sad because it’s such a fun time! I totally get dinner time is not when you want to have your kid “help” you in the kitchen but try to set some time to just let them create and then praise them for it!
Decide on whether or not you want to give your owl “ears” of if you just want to keep him circular. Either way you can’t go wrong-they are both cute options! Then—get ready for it…have your kids glue on the eyes and the candy corn 🙂 It’s almost so silly I didn’t even need to explain it right?! Who says crafting with your child has to be stressful! Jakey and I made a handful of these guys and he loved them-and who doesn’t have cupcakes liners and candy corn laying around this time of year? 🙂
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies - November 14, 2015
- Savory Biscuits - October 10, 2015
- Cocoa Pumpkin Marshmallow Treats - September 12, 2015
- Mini Lemon Donuts with Strawberry Glaze - August 7, 2015
- Raspberry Jello Delight - July 24, 2015
- Patriotic Graham Cracker - June 5, 2015
- Jello Popcorn - May 1, 2015
- Crocodile Snack Tray - April 3, 2015
- Orange Jello Wedges - March 6, 2015
- “Cutie” Valentine Gift - February 6, 2015
Love this idea! So many things I can use this simple and affordable idea for! Thank you for sharing!