Hi Sugar Bee Readers! I’m Katie from Tied Ribbon & I am super excited to share with you this month’s Party Post!!
I’m combining my 2 of my favorite things into one amazing party decor…Ombre Tissue Pom-Poms!
If you’re not sure how to make these, Martha Stewart gives a great tutorial.
To bind mine together, I use 2 silver twist-ties.
All of my tissue paper was purchased at Target! They have a great price for decent quality tissue paper.
To Make the Garland:
Once all your pom-poms are assembled, take your stringing material of choice (mine was bakers twine), find one of your pom pom’s centers, and pushing down on that tissue paper & up on the twist tie from the opposite side, give yourself a little space between the tissue & twist tie to slide your string on through.
Repeat on all pom-poms- paying attention to color order!
Then string up & enjoy!
The options are endless on this! String multiple strands up for a dessert bar backdrop, make a rainbow garland, or tape directly on a wall to create a big ombre tissue pom-pom wall!
I hope you enjoyed & be sure to stop by Tied Ribbon & say hi!
Thanks for checking out this post from www.SugarBeeCrafts.com – – click on over to read it in its entirety – you’ll love it!
- Neon Party Decorations - June 7, 2014
- Party Contributor: 10 Party Supply Sources - May 3, 2014
- Party Contributor: Printable Bottle Labels - April 5, 2014
- Realistically Build a Dessert Table - March 1, 2014
- 20 Donut Party Ideas - February 21, 2014
- Valentine Place Setting & Free Printable - January 17, 2014
- Fall Place Setting with Printable - November 15, 2013
- Halloween Party Printables - October 18, 2013
- Party Post: Ombre Tissue Pom-Poms - August 16, 2013
- Party Guidance from Tied Ribbon - July 19, 2013