Hi SugarBee readers! I’m Katie from Tied Ribbon & after a little holiday break I’m excited to celebrate more holidays with you! Yay! Now….I don’t mean to give you all anxiety but Valentine’s Day is less than a month away. BUT have no fear! Today I’m sharing a fun & easy Heart Day themed place setting, complete with printable! (Lucky you!)
Start with a red tablecloth & scatter small red heart doilies for a monochromatic look if you so desire…then start with large white doilies stick a cute vintage bingo card (found here) & top with a pink plate.
Grab your favorite napkins and tie loosely with bakers twine. Use a itty-bitty clothes pin to attach another red heart doily & your cute place setting tags! Slip in you utensils of choice & a paper straw.
Cake information is on this post & the shredding is old book pages folded & cut up!
It’s okay….no need to thank me for saving your Valentine’s Day! And don’t you worry…I have plenty of more heart-shaped goodness where that came from over at Tied Ribbon!
Happy Friday, all!
-Katie from Tied Ribbon
Thanks for checking out this post from www.SugarBeeCrafts.com – – click on over to read it in its entirety – you’ll love it!
- Neon Party Decorations - June 7, 2014
- Party Contributor: 10 Party Supply Sources - May 3, 2014
- Party Contributor: Printable Bottle Labels - April 5, 2014
- Realistically Build a Dessert Table - March 1, 2014
- 20 Donut Party Ideas - February 21, 2014
- Valentine Place Setting & Free Printable - January 17, 2014
- Fall Place Setting with Printable - November 15, 2013
- Halloween Party Printables - October 18, 2013
- Party Post: Ombre Tissue Pom-Poms - August 16, 2013
- Party Guidance from Tied Ribbon - July 19, 2013
Love these Valentine’s printables! I especially like the cake! Visiting from Sits!