- Neon Party Decorations - June 7, 2014
- Party Contributor: 10 Party Supply Sources - May 3, 2014
- Party Contributor: Printable Bottle Labels - April 5, 2014
- Realistically Build a Dessert Table - March 1, 2014
- 20 Donut Party Ideas - February 21, 2014
- Valentine Place Setting & Free Printable - January 17, 2014
- Fall Place Setting with Printable - November 15, 2013
- Halloween Party Printables - October 18, 2013
- Party Post: Ombre Tissue Pom-Poms - August 16, 2013
- Party Guidance from Tied Ribbon - July 19, 2013
Hi Sugar Bee readers! I’m Katie from Tied Ribbon & I’m back again this month talking parties!
This time I want to talk about (what I consider) the 4 basics of party planning. These are the 4 main things I brainstorm for every party I throw.
1st: Invitations. A good invitation sets the mood for the guests before the party even begins. Fun, creative invitations don’t have be more work, just more fun!
2nd: Theme. Setting an overall theme of the party before picking out decorations, etc helps you keep the “big picture” in mind through the process. Pick & stick with it…color theme, sport, movie, or idea.
3rd: Backdrop/Decor. Obviously there’s a million ideas on pinterest, but picking even on wall of decor (such as behind a dessert table) can transform a room & continue the theme of the party. Keep in mind inexpensive items that can be made into gorgeous decor….paper & tissue paper are good examples.
4th: Dessert/Food Bar. Big or small, a dessert or food bar gives organization & another decor element to your party. Don’t stress out about achieving Martha Stewart perfection- your party won’t be photoshoot…but incorporating your party’s colors or theme add to overall party ambiance.
I hope I was able to provide you with some guidance or ideas for your next party! Be sure to stop by Tied Ribbon & say HI! Happy Weekend!
Thanks for checking out this post from www.SugarBeeCrafts.com – – click on over to read it in its entirety – you’ll love it!