Hey again Sugar Bee readers! I’m Katie from Tied Ribbon & today I have another fun & easy party post that can be used all throughout the year for any occasion. Mini bottle labels! These labels have various sayings in various colors…use a few or use them all for your party.
I styled them by removing the top label off my Martinelli’s bottle, attaching the wrapper & attaching a fun paper straw with bakers twine.
These look great with all the colors or color coordinated on a fun dessert table. Once again- your possibilites are endless!
Be sure to stop by Tied Ribbon & follow along with all my fun ideas. Have fun & Happy Partying!
- Neon Party Decorations - June 7, 2014
- Party Contributor: 10 Party Supply Sources - May 3, 2014
- Party Contributor: Printable Bottle Labels - April 5, 2014
- Realistically Build a Dessert Table - March 1, 2014
- 20 Donut Party Ideas - February 21, 2014
- Valentine Place Setting & Free Printable - January 17, 2014
- Fall Place Setting with Printable - November 15, 2013
- Halloween Party Printables - October 18, 2013
- Party Post: Ombre Tissue Pom-Poms - August 16, 2013
- Party Guidance from Tied Ribbon - July 19, 2013
So cute! Could work for any type of bottle… and I love that!