I think that painted rocks are such an awesome creative outlet! There are so many different ways to play with them, and you can find the rocks yourself (so it’s cheap!) so these painted rocks are also a perfect kids craft. But I love that you can also make some serious works of art! These are some of my favorite painted rock inspiration from around Pinterest.
- Pine Cone Craft Ideas - December 10, 2016
- DIY Snow Globe Crafts - December 3, 2016
- Crochet Ornament Round Up - November 19, 2016
- DIY Advent Calendar Awesomeness - November 12, 2016
- Awesome Leather Crafts to Try - November 5, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016
- DIY Baby Suits - August 13, 2016
- Fun with Large (Inexpensive) Engineering Print - August 6, 2016
Chelsea @ Life With My Littles says
Cute! Those geometric rocks are gorgeous! We used to paint rocks in girl scouts, and I had totally forgotten about them! I’ll have to try these out with my kids!
Chelsea @ Life With My Littles recently posted…Conversations During Potty Training
Love this! I used to paint rock with my kids when they were real little but of course they never turned out like these! Super Cute! Holly 🙂
What kind of paint to you find works the best?
Jason Dras says
This is an amazing and very beautiful post, I am really stunned when I have seen these rock paintings it really looks great. Thanks for sharing a great post.
Manco Painting says
I have never painted on rocks. Thanks for ideas. Definitely gonna try it.
Never painted rocks! Sounds interesting!