There are so many fun pine cone craft ideas out there! No wonder… They are cute, versatile and cheap (or free!) I think they are SO fun to craft with. And there are so many really fun and original ideas on how to craft with them that I just needed to make a roundup! So here are some of my favorite pine cone craft ideas! Which one is your favorite?
I love these bright painted pine cones from A Fanciful Twist
And nothing is cuter than a pine cone craft combined with owls! From Lia Griffith
This is a great tutorial from Up to Date Interiors on how to make a pine cone wreath!
I love this cute little reindeer!
And look at the owl and hedgehog pine cone from Whimsy Love! So cute!
This ombre pine cone craft is AWESOME. From Whimzeecal
And these sweet little gnomes from we bloom here
These little pine cone craft for Thanksgiving is a fun kids project.
I think these Christmas trees would be fun to make with the kiddos! From Scissors and Spoons
I never thought to bleach pine cones but look how pretty they are! From Garden Therapy
This succulent planter is made with PINE CONES!
Make place card holders!
- Pine Cone Craft Ideas - December 10, 2016
- DIY Snow Globe Crafts - December 3, 2016
- Crochet Ornament Round Up - November 19, 2016
- DIY Advent Calendar Awesomeness - November 12, 2016
- Awesome Leather Crafts to Try - November 5, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016
- DIY Baby Suits - August 13, 2016
- Fun with Large (Inexpensive) Engineering Print - August 6, 2016