Leather crafts used to be really intimidating, but lately I have seen so many projects that I am dying to try! Some of these are a little more advanced but some (like those bows below!) are totally doable and will get you hooked into crafting with leather! A lot of these would make amazing gifts (or something for yourself!!) So let’s check out some of the most amazing leather crafts!
You will get addicted to leather craft when you make these bows!
I have always loved leather bracelets! I want to try these from A Pumpkin and a Princess!
How fun are these DIY leather baby shoes?? From Simply Small Wonders
I think these little leather crafts would be so fun for little girls jewelry! From Something Turquoise
There is an AMAZING tutorial on making this leather wallet!
How awesome are these leather books?? Such a cool craft!
Cute little leather kitty bow!
This leather bracelet is so simple but classic!
This is simply gorgeous!! From Mad in Crafts
How about fabric with leather?? I LOVE how this leather craft turned out!
I am so amazed by this DIY leather cuff bracelet from Becoming Martha!
Alice and Lois made this amazing leather craft clutch!
- Pine Cone Craft Ideas - December 10, 2016
- DIY Snow Globe Crafts - December 3, 2016
- Crochet Ornament Round Up - November 19, 2016
- DIY Advent Calendar Awesomeness - November 12, 2016
- Awesome Leather Crafts to Try - November 5, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016
- DIY Baby Suits - August 13, 2016
- Fun with Large (Inexpensive) Engineering Print - August 6, 2016
Great round up – thanks for including my leather books!
Mandy Beyeler says
they’re so so cute!