I know you’ve seen Hot Chocolate Bombs out there – they’re all the rage! We made some and I wasn’t actually going to post about them… but then I was getting a bunch of questions… and THEN I tried to find a FREE printable tag for them and it seems like there are none out there?! So long story short, today I have a Hot Chocolate Bomb with FREE Printable, wahoo!!
AND, because I know you’ll want to pin this page so you can save the instructions for later, here are some pinnable images. This post may contain affiliate links.
What is a Hot Chocolate Bomb?
- A Hot Chocolate Bomb is a shell of chocolate that is hollow inside. They’re filled with hot chocolate mix and marshmallows and peppermint and sprinkles and whatever else you like in your hot chocolate.
- You put them in a mug and pour hot milk over them and they will burst open to reveal their contents. Then you stir it all up and it forms hot chocolate.
Are Hot Chocolate Bombs EASY to make?
- To make it EASY, use simple chocolate chips for the shell – that’s it!
- To make it EASY, use a hot plate to melt the rim of your shell when attaching them together.
- To make it EASY, use a hot chocolate mix inside.
What do I need to make Hot Chocolate Bombs?
- Bag of Chocolate Chips
- Hot Chocolate Bomb MOLD
- Hot Chocolate Mix
- Marshmallows, Crushed Peppermint, Sprinkles and other mix-ins
How do you make Hot Chocolate Bombs the easy way?
Your lucky day – I have a super-short video tutorial for you! Here you go:
FREE Hot Chocolate Bomb Printable
Enter your email address into the box below to get the FREE Printable:
Enjoy making and giving Hot Chocolate Bombs! They’re so fun!
Hot Chocolate Recipes
If you love Hot Chocolate, you might also want to try:
Mint Chocolate Chip Hot Chocolate Stir Sticks
or get crafty with a
DIY Hot Chocolate Care Package
Dee Peters says
Hi. I’m unable to download the free hot cocoa bomb printable. It doesn’t go through when I put my email address in.
Hello, I am trying to locate the free printable for the chocolate bomb and I can not find it. I’d like to make these for my son and his friends that are in college. I really like your tag, because it can be used for any occasion. I have the mold, I just need to make them and add the tag.
Thanks so much!!!
Mandy Beyeler says
did you enter your email address in the box? after that, it should take you right to the download page
Joann Brooks says
Thank you for the information on making hot chocolate bombs.
Ces Hudson says
great printable & video