Hi Sugar Bee readers! I’m Katie from Tied Ribbon & I am so thrilled to be the new party contributor here! This month I put together a fun egg-dying party because it can be geared towards children or adults.
I covered the table in a bright plastic tablecloth topped with a kraft paper runner that I sponged white polka-dots onto. I laid out some fake grass, plastic eggs & a simple center piece.
I included large colored spoons to scoop out eggs with & then put the dyes in plastic cups with kraft labels for easy identification.
Each place setting had a yellow paper plate lined with a paper towel I cut to fit, topped with a personalized egg carton.
For favors I dipped some peeps in white chocolate & sprinkles, placed them in a plastic treat bagged tied with bakers twine & a tag I made that says, “thanks for an egg-cellent party!” Download them here!
I hope you found some inspiration for your egg-dying festivities this year & hop on over to Tied Ribbon to follow me for fun party ideas & more!
Thanks for checking out this post from www.SugarBeeCrafts.com – – click on over to read it in its entirety – you’ll love it!
- Neon Party Decorations - June 7, 2014
- Party Contributor: 10 Party Supply Sources - May 3, 2014
- Party Contributor: Printable Bottle Labels - April 5, 2014
- Realistically Build a Dessert Table - March 1, 2014
- 20 Donut Party Ideas - February 21, 2014
- Valentine Place Setting & Free Printable - January 17, 2014
- Fall Place Setting with Printable - November 15, 2013
- Halloween Party Printables - October 18, 2013
- Party Post: Ombre Tissue Pom-Poms - August 16, 2013
- Party Guidance from Tied Ribbon - July 19, 2013