I love a good quick crochet project! This seems to be the time of year I am itching to make something and these crochet headbands and crochet ear warmers are perfect! So here you go- some of my must make headbands!
This bobble ear warmer from Kim Morrow at Little Rays of Sunshine looks so warm!
Love the simplicity of this one from Rescued Paw Designs
and this knotted crochet headband from All About Ami
I love this braided ear warmer from Chaleur Life!
This crochet headband is supposed to only take 20 minutes! Melanie Ham
This is a paid pattern from The Velvet Acorn… I love that it doubles as a cowl!
This looks like a great beginner pattern from Five Little Monkeys Crochet.
The Katelyn Crochet Ear Warmer from the Friendly Red Fox
Big bow crochet headband from RamsiLeigh Crochet
Chunky criss cross crochet headband from Hopeful Honey
Crochet ear warmers from Jenni Designs
This is definitely a crochet headband not a crochet ear warmer… but so cute! From Whistle and Ivy
- Pine Cone Craft Ideas - December 10, 2016
- DIY Snow Globe Crafts - December 3, 2016
- Crochet Ornament Round Up - November 19, 2016
- DIY Advent Calendar Awesomeness - November 12, 2016
- Awesome Leather Crafts to Try - November 5, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016
- DIY Baby Suits - August 13, 2016
- Fun with Large (Inexpensive) Engineering Print - August 6, 2016
These patterns are all adorable. Headbands are perfect for all of the half used skeins of yarn I keep finding 🙂 Thanks for putting this list together!
Tracy McPherson says
Thanks for the patterns. I have made a few and they didn’t take very long. 🙂 I love them and I hope my customers do also.
Shirley Nystrom says
Thank you so much for this video. It was so easy to follow and understand you. I can’t wait to start the headbands.