- Pumpkin Spice Cookies - November 14, 2015
- Savory Biscuits - October 10, 2015
- Cocoa Pumpkin Marshmallow Treats - September 12, 2015
- Mini Lemon Donuts with Strawberry Glaze - August 7, 2015
- Raspberry Jello Delight - July 24, 2015
- Patriotic Graham Cracker - June 5, 2015
- Jello Popcorn - May 1, 2015
- Crocodile Snack Tray - April 3, 2015
- Orange Jello Wedges - March 6, 2015
- “Cutie” Valentine Gift - February 6, 2015
Hi Sugar Bee readers! It’s Katie from Made to be a Momma here again! I trust you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! I am ready for 2014! Today I have a fun treat for you and the kiddos to share! These cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are easy and delicious! My son had a blast picking out the cookie cutters and cooking his shapes! This is a fun way to have your kids learn and practice their shapes! Do you want to see how easy these are to make? Read on!
First, decide what type of cookie cutters you want to use. Cut your shapes out of your tortillas. ( Pop the tortillas in the microwave for a few seconds if you find that it’s hard to cut your shapes out)
Spread some melted butter on top and sprinkle with a cinnamon sugar mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 7-10 minutes depending on how “crunchy” you want them to be!
This is such a yummy and quick snack! Perfect for after school treats!
For more kid inspired foods check out these posts:
Thanks for checking out this post from www.SugarBeeCrafts.com – – click on over to read it in its entirety – you’ll love it!