It finally feels like spring is going to make it and so the first order of business is… a spring wreath! These are some of my favorites because it means bright colors, pretty flowers, and I get to make them pop against my turquoise door! I am a sucker for flowers, and I love to find modern ways to show them off (especially as it isn’t QUITE spring yet… lots of dead grass!) As I was looking for inspiration I found so many beautiful and creative spring wreaths so I had to share what I felt like were some of the absolute best!
I love this beautiful tulip wreath from the DIY Village!
I really like how this one turned out! I love the tulips against my turquoise door!
Taking an old hose and making a spring wreath out of it is so creative! AND it turned out beautifully!
This wreath is definitely announcing spring! I love the pastels colors. From How to Nest for Less
Designer Trapped came up with this lovely tulip wreath with birch wood vase! So creative!
If you want a creative vase look at these tulips in a rain boot! Fun from Home Made Modern
This giant bouquet of tulips would look wonderful anywhere, but amazing as a wreath!
If you want to take a break from floral, I love this butterfly spring wreath!
Confessions of a Serial DIYer made this pretty tulip basket.
I am in love with the simplicity of this spring wreath!
I also love the big bright tulips on this wreath from Copy Cat Looks!
Another pretty tulip wreath by the Daily DIYer.
Such a creative use of an old watering can- love this spring wreath!
These purple tulips make this spring wreath pop against that door!
I really like that idea of a wreath in a hanging basket.
- Pine Cone Craft Ideas - December 10, 2016
- DIY Snow Globe Crafts - December 3, 2016
- Crochet Ornament Round Up - November 19, 2016
- DIY Advent Calendar Awesomeness - November 12, 2016
- Awesome Leather Crafts to Try - November 5, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016
- DIY Baby Suits - August 13, 2016
- Fun with Large (Inexpensive) Engineering Print - August 6, 2016