Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Crystal picked these fun bunny rolls.
Easter Bunny Rolls Recipe via Bombshell Bling
Bev picked this cute DIY buffet.
DIY Buffet – Vintage Dresser Makeover via Tabler Party of Two
Mandy selected this colorful ampersand.
Tauni picked out this cool sconce.
DIY Plug-in Sconce via My Love 2 Create
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh says
Thanks for hosting Mandy! Have a great rest of the week!
All that's Jas says
Thanks for hosting, Mandy, and have a great day!
Lou Lou Girls says
Hello beautiful! You always throw such an amazing party, thank you! I hope you get a chance to stop by our party that goes until Friday. We pin and tweet everything! Happy Day! Lou Lou Girls
Jerusha (ThePositiveYear.com) says
Mandy, another great week! Thank you for hosting! – Jerusha, ThePositiveYear.com
Thanks for hosting Mandy. Hope you have a lovely week!
Jill recently posted…7 Adorable ways to Upcycle old Jeans
Thanks so much for hosting!!
Thistle recently posted…DIY Flower Monogram Letter
Thank you so much for hosting this fabulous link party!