Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked this pizza dough.
Easy 2-Ingredient Pizza Dough via Kleinworth & Co
Bev picked these cute pillows.
Boho Jean Pillows via Pillar Box Blue
Mandy selected this fun fabric tape.
DIY Fabric Tape via Typically Simple
Tauni picked out this delicious desert.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Dessert via Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Corinne @The Pragmatic Parent says
Hope you had a lovely holiday weekend! Thank you for the party!
Gina Kleinworth says
Totally stoked to have my pizza dough shared!!! Thank you! Hope you are having a great week my friend!