Let me start by saying I’m not a scrapbooker. Not paper or even digital. I am just not crafty like that! Give me some wood and tools but I’m clueless when it comes to paper. Kind of ironic with me doing the whole “printables” thing. I have had so much fun watching what people have come up with for Project Life. For me, this method of scrapbooking I could do! Not much cutting or designing because most of the work is already done for you.
Spring is my most favorite time of the year. Not only because it’s the perfect running weather, but because of General Conference! If you remember last fall I designed a 2014 calendar using my favorite conference quotes and I decided it might be fun to try designing some PL inserts. They aren’t color-coordinated or anything, so if you want to use them as individual printables that works too.
I have loved posting here every month and thinking of new printables for Sugar Bee readers. While you’re downloading these, I’m enjoying the warm weather with my family on a much needed mini vacay. I’ve been running ragged ever since my grandpa died.
If you liked these printables, you’ll probably like these ones:
Thanks Mandy! Now go outside and enjoy the spring!
Thanks for checking out this post from www.SugarBeeCrafts.com – – click on over to read it in its entirety – you’ll love it!
- 13 FREE Patriotic Printables - June 21, 2014
- Printable Recipe Cards - May 17, 2014
- Project Life: Conference Printables - April 19, 2014
- Carissa Miss: Glitter Gold Printable - February 15, 2014
- Carissa Miss: Valentine’s Day Printables - January 18, 2014
- Free Printable: Early to Bed - November 16, 2013
- Carissa Miss: October 2013 Conference Printables - October 19, 2013
- halloween printable - September 21, 2013
- ice cream social printable - August 17, 2013
- free nursery printables - July 20, 2013
Cranberry Morning says
These are all such perfect quotations!! They hold such great truth.
Kimbo West says
love them all!!!
SarahLynn Camper says
These are beautiful, such a great way to remember sacred words.
Creations By Cindy says
Awe…I love these quotes~ Thanks
Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Mabey She Made It says
Great quotes! Conference is the best!
These are so beautiful, thank you a million times over! I printed some for me and some for the girls I visit teach and they were thrilled! You are so talented and so kind to share. Thanks again.
What application/software did you use to create these printables? They’re gorgeous and I’m trying to learn to create my own 🙂