Like this BE MINE printable. Since my oldest is in pre-school, I have yet to create my own valentines or decorate boxes or a lot of those other fun vday crafts. So I’m boring and don’t really decorate for vday. I know, I know, kids make every holiday more fun don’t you think?
If you remember last year’s Valentine’s Day printable, I made it thinking of my hubby and one of our favorite songs:
This year, I think we’ll probably do something at home on Valentines and not try to fight the crowds since we most likely will bring baby J with us…What are your plans?
- 13 FREE Patriotic Printables - June 21, 2014
- Printable Recipe Cards - May 17, 2014
- Project Life: Conference Printables - April 19, 2014
- Carissa Miss: Glitter Gold Printable - February 15, 2014
- Carissa Miss: Valentine’s Day Printables - January 18, 2014
- Free Printable: Early to Bed - November 16, 2013
- Carissa Miss: October 2013 Conference Printables - October 19, 2013
- halloween printable - September 21, 2013
- ice cream social printable - August 17, 2013
- free nursery printables - July 20, 2013