Every six months I get to sit and listen to the inspiring words of a latter-day prophet. There is nothing better than relaxing in your pjs all weekend and being rejuvenated with the wonderful spirit of Christ. I’m sure you’ve seen conference printables on pinterest or on other mormon bloggers websites and I couldn’t wait to share what I’ve been working on. An inspiring conference calendar. Do you have certain members of your family that are particularly difficult to find gifts for? That’s where this idea was created. My mother is VERY difficult to shop for, but she always needs new calendars! I love sharing some of my favorite inspiring words with her, but she’s not one to put up new art every six months. With the calendar, she gets to enjoy those words in a very usable way.
Here are some of the prints that will be included in the 2014 calendar:
I’m sharing the downloadable 12×12 prints today, but if you want the full calendar, you’ll have to stay tuned on my blog!
- 13 FREE Patriotic Printables - June 21, 2014
- Printable Recipe Cards - May 17, 2014
- Project Life: Conference Printables - April 19, 2014
- Carissa Miss: Glitter Gold Printable - February 15, 2014
- Carissa Miss: Valentine’s Day Printables - January 18, 2014
- Free Printable: Early to Bed - November 16, 2013
- Carissa Miss: October 2013 Conference Printables - October 19, 2013
- halloween printable - September 21, 2013
- ice cream social printable - August 17, 2013
- free nursery printables - July 20, 2013
Samantha Kimble says
The first quote is exactly what I needed to see today. I will carry it with me.