Hi! I’m Nancy and I blog over at Small Things with Love where I share about motherhood, crafting, and my faith. I am so thrilled to be the official FELT contributor here at Sugar Bee Crafts!
Okay, before we get started, I know what you’re thinking…’felt, really?’ Honestly, I used to feel the same way–but little by little, project by project I’ve realized that felt is incredibly versatile, it comes in so many amazing colors and the projects possible with it are vast! It can be the star of a project, or it can play a nice supporting role, like it does in the project I have for you today.
For the full tutorial, head on over to Do Small Things With Love – –
- Happy Little Valentine Fish - January 9, 2015
- Simple Felt Nativity Ornament - November 14, 2014
- Felt Snowman Ornaments - October 10, 2014
- Lego Man Embroidery Hoop Art - September 12, 2014
- Bride and Groom Cross Stitch - August 8, 2014
- Felt Coin Purse - May 9, 2014
- Felt Fox Brooch - April 11, 2014
- Felt Hexagon Pouch - March 14, 2014
- Simple Felt iPhone Case - February 1, 2014
- Felt Hexagon Coaster - January 4, 2014
I love the added detention the felt flowers give. They totally change the look of the piece.
That’s aDORable, Nancy! I love the things you create.
[email protected] says
Absolutely gorgeous! The felt flowers add so much to the simple beauty of the embroidery. Won’t underestimate felt again.
Snežana Maricic says
Nice and sweet.
Jessica Anderson says
This is so cute!!!
Jenniffier Kramer says
Miss Charming says
So lovely! The flowers are the perfect touch.
[email protected] Cupboard says
This is so pretty, I am amazed! Stunning. Great job, Nancy!
This is gorgeous! I want to make one for each of my girls…and I am quite jealous because that freehand portrait is lovely! I will probably have to find something I can copy 😉
Dear Emmeline says
LOVE this!!! so cute! I’m going to have to make one of these for my daughter’s room! Love, love, love!