Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 liked this fun nativity.
Graham Cracker Nativity Scene via Gluesticks Blog
Bev picked this cute snowman art.
Winter Snowman Art via The Country Chic Cottage
Mandy selected these cute ornaments.
Fabric & Felt Snowglobe Ornaments via Flamingo Toes
Tauni picked out these cute Christmas tags.
Santa Suit Gift Tags via White House Crafts
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Marilyn Lesniak says
It is always a pleasure to link up with you. Thank you for all you do to bring bloggers together. I invite you to join me at #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Have a great week!
Jas @All that's Jas says
Hope your week is off to a great start. Thanks for hosting!
Jaimee @CatVeteran says
Oh, I love those Christmas tags! I’m a new mom and DIY holiday things are my new obsession! I will definitely bookmark some of these and try them next holiday season! Thanks for sharing/hosting – it’s great to see some fresh ideas from different people!