If you have kiddos you know that slime is all-the-rage right now. I’ve been giving you fun ideas on how to give slime as a gift (in an ornament, in a snowglobe, etc), but if you want to pass along the fun of actually making the slime, today I have a Slime Kit Gift Idea – it’s perfect!
So fun, right?! That way all the supplies they’re need are right there on hand.
ELMER’S GLITTER SLIME RECIPE
1/2 tbsp of baking soda
1¼ tbsp of contact lens solution
6 fl oz Elmer’s Glitter Glue
ELMER’S GLITTER SLIME RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Pour out the entire contents of a 6 oz of Elmer’s Glitter Glue into a bowl.
2. Add ½ tbsp of baking soda and mix thoroughly.
3. Add 1¼ tbsp of contact lens solution.
4. Mix until mixture gets harder to mix and slime begins to form.
5. Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
6. If needed, add ¼ tbsp of contact lens solution to make the slime less sticky.
*Adult supervision is required; This project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years. Always wash your hands before and after making and playing with slime. Warning: If large quantities of contact lens solution are accidentally ingested (greater than a tablespoon), get medical attention immediately.
ELMER’S GLITTER SLIME KIT
Things to include in your kit:
–baking soda, in a cute container
–various colors of Elmer’s Glitter Glue:
–Contact Lens Solution, in a cute container
–Optional extras, such as slime foam balls or extra glitter:
That’s all there is to it!!