Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Bev’s pick this week is this amazing nightstand.
Electrical Spool Nightstand via A Vision to Remember
This week Mandy picked out these painted mason jars.
Embellished Mason Jars via Dandelion Patina
Crystal picked out beautiful she shed.
She Shed Reveal via Ella Claire Inspired
Tauni chose this DIY Fabric Mouse Pad.
DIY Fabric Mouse Pad via The Casual Craftlete
Great ideas ladies! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Now it’s time for the Show + Tell you’ve been waiting for…
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Thanks for hosting Mandy. Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill recently posted…Scotty Dog Bag – A Clothes Upcycle Tutorial
Kirsten @ Treat Yourself Sweeter says
I LOVE that She Shed and want one… what an awesome idea 🙂
Kirsten @ Treat Yourself Sweeter recently posted…Easy Harissa + Awesome Ways to Use It
Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh says
Thanks for hosting and enjoy your week!
Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh recently posted…One Pan Chicken and Potato Bake
[email protected] says
Thanks for hosting, Mandy! This was my first time here, and it was a great party!
[email protected] recently posted…5 Books Worth Buying
Mandy Beyeler says
thanks for stopping by!!
Thank you so much for hosting!!
Thistle recently posted…A Tour of A House Decorated With Sunshine