Hello Sugar Bee readers! It’s Nancy from Small Things with Love, your felt buddy back with, you guessed it, another felt project!
This project is easy, easy easy! Seriously, pay attention. This tutorial is so simple that it’s like the small towns in rural Minnesota, where I grew up. If your not paying attention, you’re going to miss it!
Let’s make some colorful, funky, FELT wine glass charms.
Fabulous Buttons (I get mine here)
Needle and Thread
Black thin ribbon
First off, cut the felt into a tear drop shape, with the flat edge on a fold, as shown in the picture.
Ummmm….and then, fold it in half, stitch on your fabulous buttons, add a ribbon.
And, you’re done!
Was that easy enough for ya?
Who says crafting has to be hard work?
Well, the great things about simple crafts is that it leaves plenty of time to put your feet up and enjoy a glass of wine, which is where I am headed right now.
Thanks, Mandy, for having me once again!
For more fun projects with felt, and other materials, I’d love to have you stop by my blog, or connect with me in another way.
See you next month,
- Happy Little Valentine Fish - January 9, 2015
- Simple Felt Nativity Ornament - November 14, 2014
- Felt Snowman Ornaments - October 10, 2014
- Lego Man Embroidery Hoop Art - September 12, 2014
- Bride and Groom Cross Stitch - August 8, 2014
- Felt Coin Purse - May 9, 2014
- Felt Fox Brooch - April 11, 2014
- Felt Hexagon Pouch - March 14, 2014
- Simple Felt iPhone Case - February 1, 2014
- Felt Hexagon Coaster - January 4, 2014