While I may not get the Pokemon Go craze there is something I can do… Pokemon crafts! There are some cute ways to craft with your Pokemon obsessed kids (or for yourself!) I do think that most of those little guys are cute. So that makes it fun when it comes to Pokemon crafts! So tell me… Are you a pokemon fan? Do your kids love it? OR are you a little more like me and the closest you get to pokemon is making cute little perler bead crafts of them?
This is a cool Pokeball sun catcher from And Next Comes L
This supersized pillow would be a perfect gift for the pokemon enthusiast! From Choly Knight
This crochet pokemon is adorable!! From 53 Stitches
This perler bead pokemon craft is a blast!
This pokemon crochet bag is cute!! From Athena Handmade
This paper pikachu is a fun one as well!
This little pokemon craft will be helpful for “catching them all!” From Beatnik Kids
OR how about a pokeball bath bomb??
- Pine Cone Craft Ideas - December 10, 2016
- DIY Snow Globe Crafts - December 3, 2016
- Crochet Ornament Round Up - November 19, 2016
- DIY Advent Calendar Awesomeness - November 12, 2016
- Awesome Leather Crafts to Try - November 5, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016
- DIY Baby Suits - August 13, 2016
- Fun with Large (Inexpensive) Engineering Print - August 6, 2016