This time of year I always keep my eye out for some good free crochet scarf patterns! I love wearing them and they also make great gifts. As a relative beginner I want some that are quick and easy but still turn out beautiful and are fun to do. So I found some of the best easy and free crochet scarf patterns! All of them use basic stitches and can be figured out, even for a beginner. Make them for your self, make them for your friends or family! The best part of crochet scarves is the making!
This crochet cowl is quick and easy!
I love the texture on this scarf from The Friendly Red Fox
I love this quick one hour cowl from Rescued Paw Designs
This is such a pretty color! Easy ribbed scarf from Colie’s Crochet
How lovely is this color block cowl? From Little Monkeys Crochet
Long double crochet scarf from All About Ami
I also like this one! This scarf is so luxurious! From All About Ami
I like the stripes on this one! From Flamingo Toes
This is so simple with just a few lovely details! From Fiber Flux
This is a great beginner scarf! From Rescued Paw Designs
How lovely and thick is this beautiful free scarf pattern from Moogly?
This cowl is so pretty! From Dabbles And Babbles
- Simple Reversible Doll Skirt - January 9, 2017
- Vinyl Christmas countdown (with letter outline shadow) - November 14, 2016
- Show and Tell, Link Party Time! - October 31, 2016
- DIY Walnut Table Tutorial - October 31, 2016
- How to Start Your Own Craft Club - October 27, 2016
- Camp Tees Layering Vinyl - October 25, 2016
- Show and Tell, Link Party Time! - October 24, 2016
- Choose Happy Mesh Embroidery - October 24, 2016
- Apron Tutorial and Pattern Roundup - October 22, 2016
- Show and Tell, Link Party Time! - October 17, 2016