Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Bev picked these fun jars.
How to Paint Buffalo Check Plaid Mason Jars via Fresh Vintage by Lisa
Mandy selected these pretty napkins.
DIY Pom Pom Trim Napkins via Coral + Co.
Tauni picked out these fun Easter treats.
Easter Bunny Egg Treats via White House Crafts
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for hosting such a fun party each week. I think parties are the best social media strategy around!! I linked my Homemade Pizza Calzones, Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake, and a Vegetable Lasagna with White Sauce.I hope you enjoy them. Have a happy week! #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings
Jas - All that's Jas says
Thanks for the party! Have a fabulous week.
Love the crafts in this post the the ideas.