Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Bev picked this colorful spring wreath.
Colorful Easter Wreath via Giggles Galore
Mandy selected this cool planter.
Tiered DIY Concrete Planter with Copper Pipe via Anika’s DIY Life
Tauni picked out these fun Easter prints.
What’s Up My Peeps Printable via Bombshell Bling
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for hosting such a fun party each week. Today I brought a Collection of Easter Brunch menus, a colorful Easter Egg Bread Ring, and my favorite, a No Bake Cadbury Egg Cheesecake! I hope you enjoy them. Have a happy week! #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings
Elise Laney says
My first time leaving a link! 🙂
Thanks for hosting, Mandy!
Jas - All that's Jas says
Many thanks for hosting the party. Happy Easter!