Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked these pretty labels.
Spring Apothecary Jar Labels Printable via Bless’er House
Bev picked this pretty light fixture.
DIY Industrial Pipe Light Fixture via Simply Designing
Mandy selected this pretty flowers.
DIY Map Roses via Pillar Box Blue
Tauni picked out this faux vase.
DIY Faux Copper Patina Vase Arrangement via The Happy Housie
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Thank you so much for featuring my map roses. I hope you have a good week.
June Rostad says
Thank you for hosting another wonderful week!
June Rostad recently posted…22 Uses for Used Coffee Grounds
Thank you very much for hosting, Mandy! Great party, as always! 🙂