Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Bev’s pick this week is this oversided wreath.
DIY Oversized Wreath via Hawthorne & Main
This week Mandy picked out this Ikea hack dresser.
RAST IKEA Hack via Hawthorne & Main
Crystal picked out these cinnamon & sugar donuts.
Cinnamon & Sugar Donuts via Kleinworth & Co.
Tauni chose these scarecrow treat bags.
Scarecrow Treat Bags via Do More For Less
Great ideas ladies! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Now it’s time for the Show + Tell you’ve been waiting for…
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Thanks so much for hosting the party:-)
Sherry recently posted…Classic Cranberry Pecan Bread
Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh says
Thanks for hosting!
Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh recently posted…Peanut Butter Chocolate Explosion Mug Cake
All that's Jas says
Hi Mandy! Thank you for the fun party and have a lovely day. XO
All that’s Jas recently posted…Turkey Tacos
Hello gorgeous lady! Thank you for hosting such an amazing party! Please take a moment to visit our party that goes until Friday at 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls
Kimberly recently posted…Acorn Squash Dinner Recipe
Thanks for hosting Mandy. Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill recently posted…Halloween Drinks Coasters