Show + Tell Highlights
This week Bev picked this super fun Easter Wreath – –
Paper Easter Wreath via The Happy Scraps
Tauni picked this colorful printable stationary – –
Printable Stationery via My Love for Words
This Lemon Sunshine Cake that Crystal picked looks delicious!
Lemon Sunshine Cake via The Simple Sweet Life
And Mandy picked these fun Paper Tulips:
Origami Paper Tulips via The Pin Junkie
Show + Tell Link Up
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Everyone loves visits and comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Diana Rambles says
Thanks for hosting!
Diana Rambles recently posted…Madness Mix and Paper Cone Printable
Bonnie @ The Pin Junkie says
Thanks for hosting another fun party and thanks so much for featuring my origami paper tulips!
Bonnie @ The Pin Junkie recently posted…How To Make Your Own Business Cards
Mandy Beyeler says
they are AWESOME!
All that's Jas says
Thank you for the party and happy St. Paddy’s Day! Hugs 🙂
All that’s Jas recently posted…Venetian Crab Sandwich – tramezzino al granchio
Thanks so much for the party!
Mindi recently posted…Crib turned Dog Crate
Kam Kay says
Thanks for the party! So nice to find so many interesting blogs!
Kam Kay recently posted…How to Make Money on Fiverr
Thanks for hosting Mandy. Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill recently posted…More Sock Monkeys – this week’s clothes upcycle
Thanks so much for hosting! Is there a button I can add to my site?
Jennifer recently posted…Montessori Pink Series: CVC Language Object Boxes