I finally got around to replacing the curtains that were in our house when we moved in. They were *lovely* as curtains, but made for great holiday-ish dresses for the girls. I used Easy McCalls M5966, and it was easy, especially since I ommitted the zipper in the back (there’s no need – since it’s a V-neck, it can slip over their head easily). The pattern is a bit big – I made a 3 for my 5 yr old, and it’s still a little big. But I thought the dresses turned out cute – I used the hem of the curtain for the bottom of the dress so I didn’t have to hem them – a great trick.
Thanks for checking out this post from www.SugarBeeCrafts.com – – click on over to read it in its entirety – you’ll love it!