My eye has been drawn to crochet bunny patterns over and over lately- probably because it is starting to show signs of spring! With Easter coming up, I had to pick out a few bunny patterns and share some of my very favorites! And don’t you just love all the colors?? I’m definitely over winter and ready for the bright colors the come with spring and Easter. And they are great choices for these crochet bunny patterns!
Kristi Tullus has a free pattern to make this sweet amigurumi bunny!
This crochet bunny hat is a free pattern by Ira Rott.
This simple and quick bunny pattern would make a cute garland!
I had a blast figuring out the pattern to this adorable crochet bunny!
I love the idea of this little crochet bunny blanket! It would be such a cute baby shower gift.
These crochet finger puppets are fun and look quick and easy!
Look at how many little crochet bunnies there are! (The pattern is in Spanish, but use google translate??)
I love all the colors of these little crochet bunnies! Plus those pom pom tails are adorable. From Repeat Crafter Me
This is another free amigurumi pattern by Lilleliis. I love all the little details on this one!
These Easter marshmallow bunnies are so cute! so many possibilities!
You can crochet your own set of bunny slippers!
How sweet is this crochet bunny ears teether ring? From One Dog Woof
I like these simple bunny hats by JT Creations.
Lanukas shared this little egg/bunny crochet pattern.
These are adorable bunnies from All About Ami.
I am dying over this floppy eared crochet bunny pattern for this hat!
- Pine Cone Craft Ideas - December 10, 2016
- DIY Snow Globe Crafts - December 3, 2016
- Crochet Ornament Round Up - November 19, 2016
- DIY Advent Calendar Awesomeness - November 12, 2016
- Awesome Leather Crafts to Try - November 5, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016
- DIY Baby Suits - August 13, 2016
- Fun with Large (Inexpensive) Engineering Print - August 6, 2016
Thank you so much for including my bunny crochet pattern in this awesome rounde up. These are some really great projects! I think I’ll have to try a couple of these out myself!
Mandy Beyeler says
it’s so cute!!