Hi! I’m Carrie from My Favorite Finds, and I love to share my Disney travel tips, crafts, recipes, and more! I’m super thrilled to be one of the Dessert Contributors here on Sugar Bee Crafts….it’s always flattering to write for a blog you already read and love! I’m back this month to share my Zucchini Bread recipe. We had a HUGE bumper crop of zucchini this summer. I shredded a lot of it, and put it in the freezer to make Zucchini Bread this fall and winter.
2 cups sugar
2 cups shredded zucchini
3 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 cups flour
1. In a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, add the eggs, sugar, and oil. Mix on low until well combined.
2. Slowly add the flour, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Finally, add the zucchini, and mix until everything is incorporated.
4. Pour the batter into loaf pans lined with parchment paper. Leave a little bit of parchment paper sticking up over the edge of your loaf pans. That way, you can easily lift the loaves out to cool after you’ve baked them.
5. Bake at 350 for an hour. Allow to cool 15 minutes and remove from the loaf pan.
We like to bake these, and then wrap them in foil to freeze. If you make them as mini loaves, you can give them as gifts, too! What is your favorite type of quick bread for dessert?