Tote bag sewing patterns draw me in like nothing else- I always need a new bag!! Apparently I need a place to put... lot's of things. So any time I see a new one I pin, save and buy fabric... and as you can tell make quite a few! I have a lot of favorite tote bag sewing patterns so I saved them all in this post!
- Simple Reversible Doll Skirt - January 9, 2017
- Vinyl Christmas countdown (with letter outline shadow) - November 14, 2016
- Show and Tell, Link Party Time! - October 31, 2016
- DIY Walnut Table Tutorial - October 31, 2016
- How to Start Your Own Craft Club - October 27, 2016
- Camp Tees Layering Vinyl - October 25, 2016
- Show and Tell, Link Party Time! - October 24, 2016
- Choose Happy Mesh Embroidery - October 24, 2016
- Apron Tutorial and Pattern Roundup - October 22, 2016
- Show and Tell, Link Party Time! - October 17, 2016
I love the stroller tote
Emily Uglow says
I am Emily Uglow the marketing manager of Tote Bag Factory. We are one of the prominent suppliers in tote bag industry of which Google searches rank first (e.g. canvas tote bags, drawstring bags) and we have been mentioned on several major web pages such as Houzz.com, Mashable.com and Apartmenttherapy.com and so on.
We have been quite interested in your business which is very admirable and inspiring. Would you be willing to review our web page and products? As we are positive that you shall be the best influencer on our customer flow. I can assist you with our free samples and also send you bags with your lovely logo ‘Sugar Bee Crafts’ printed on. Or anything you would like us to provide!
Thank you so much for your time, I look forward to hearing from you.
Mandy Beyeler says
Thanks Emily – you can email me at [email protected] and we can talk over ideas – thanks!
I cannot find the pattern for the pocket tote. I made one earlier this year and loved it. I would love to make a second one. Help!
Mandy Beyeler says
here ya go! https://sugarbeecrafts.com/pocket-tote-library-bag-pattern