Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked these yummy treats.
Butterscotch Cheesecake Bars via Simply Stacie
Bev picked this cute hoop art.
Felt Leaves Hoop Art via The Country Chic Cottage
Mandy selected this sweet garland.
Mini Envelope Valentine Banner via The Happy Scraps
Tauni picked out these fun valentines.
DIY Printable Truck Valentines via My Printly
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
DIY Home Sweet Home says
Thank you for hosting!!
DIY Home Sweet Home recently posted…7 Craving Busting Dill Pickle Recipes
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for being so supportive of other bloggers. I think parties are the best social media strategy around!! Thank you for hosting. I linked my Meatless Meals Collection, my Donut Collection and healthy Polish Paczki for Fat Tuesday. I hope you enjoy them! Have a happy week! #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings
Thanks for hosting and I hope you have an awesome day and Happy Valentine’s Day.