Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Bev’s pick this week is wood speaker.
DIY Wood Speaker (No Electricity Needed) via Thistlewood Farms
This week Mandy picked this love sign.
Red Hearts and a Horse Shoe via Petticoat Junktion
Tauni chose this Wonder Woman dresser.
Wonder Woman Dresser via The Kim Six Fix
Great ideas ladies! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Now it’s time for the Show + Tell you’ve been waiting for…
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Hello Gorgeous! Thank you for hosting such an amazing party. I would love it if you would stop by our party that goes until Friday @ 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Have an fabulous day! Lou Lou Girls
Robin @ Redo It Yourself Inspirations says
Thank you for hosting sharing all of the amazing links. I would love it if you would stop by the Homemade and Handcrafted Party to share your own wonderful posts with us! Have a great week =)
Robin @ Redo It Yourself Inspirations recently posted…Pinbellish Pin Party No. 22