Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 chose this fun print.
Free Joy-Full Print via The Handmade Home
Bev picked this stocking holder.
DIY Stocking Ladder via Gluesticks Blog
Mandy selected this beautiful quilt.
Mini Charm Chocolates Quilt Along via Quilting Mod
Tauni picked out these pretty Christmas prints.
Watercolor Christmas Printables via I Should Be Mopping the Floor
Here are the guidelines:
Loading InLinkz ...
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Jas @All that's Jas says
Thanks for hosting the party and happy Thanksgiving!
The Handmade Home says
Thanks so much for hosting and for the shoutout!!
The Handmade Home recently posted…My Favorite Christmas Tree