Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Bev picked this amazing crocheted hat.
Autumn Frost Slouchy Crocheted Hat via Whistle & Ivy
Mandy selected this pretty garland.
Farmhouse Style Button Garland via Dukes & Duchesses
Tauni picked out these cute pie boxes.
Printable Pie Box Topper via I Should Be Mopping The Floor
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Simple Reversible Doll Skirt - January 9, 2017
- Vinyl Christmas countdown (with letter outline shadow) - November 14, 2016
- Show and Tell, Link Party Time! - October 31, 2016
- DIY Walnut Table Tutorial - October 31, 2016
- How to Start Your Own Craft Club - October 27, 2016
- Camp Tees Layering Vinyl - October 25, 2016
- Show and Tell, Link Party Time! - October 24, 2016
- Choose Happy Mesh Embroidery - October 24, 2016
- Apron Tutorial and Pattern Roundup - October 22, 2016
- Show and Tell, Link Party Time! - October 17, 2016
Lilia Vanini says
Lovely party, I love blog partys, so happy I found this!
and see you next week!
Thanks so much for hosting!!
Thistle recently posted…When Life Hands You a Story (and a Podcast)